diumenge, 27 d’abril del 2008

Dialogue Shopping for clothes

Laia------- Hey, Silvia. Look at this jacket.
Silvia------ Yeah, it's cool.
Laia------- I'm going to try it on.
Excuse me. Can I try this jacket on?
Assistent-- OK. The changing room is over there thanks.
Laia------- What do you think?
Silvia------ It looks great. Are you going to buy it?
Laia------- I'm not sure. I think I need a bigger one.

______________________________


Silvia------ Hey, Laia. Look at this jacket.
Laia------- Yeah, it's cool.
Silvia------ I'm going to try it on.
Excuse me. Can I try this jacket on?
Assistent-- OK. The changing room is over there thanks.
Silvia------ What do you think?
Laia------- It looks great. Are you going to buy it?
Silvia------ I'm not sure. I think I need a bigger one.


Laia

1 comentari:

eugeni ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.